Old productnumber E-Sky: EK2-0905A
This simulator gives a real flying experience on your computer. The Interlink controller is connected to an USB port of your computer. It has the look and feel of a real transmitter to give you a real flying sensation. The dummy transmitter is fed from the computer and does not need batteries to operate.
Inhoud RC Simulator:
- 4 channel transmitter
- FMS Flight simulator software on CD-ROM
- English manual
- Windows XP or 2000
- Intel Pentium 600 or higher
- 32 Mb Video chart
- 128 Mb RAM
- 250 Mb Hard disc space
- USB port (1.0/2.0)
Standaard ondersteunde simulator software: *
- FMS 2.0 beta 7
- FMS 2.0 Beta 8.4
FIX VOOR WINDOWS VISTA (FMS)
Users of this excellent Flying Model Simulator are having problems getting it to work properly on Windows Vista. After starting FMS, a error box is displayed with: “D3DRM.DLL cannot be loaded”. This is telling you that Windows is missing a library, and needs it to display the graphics.
This is how you get it to work.
First, reinstall the FMS flight simulator program. A self extracting installation wizard is available on the page, at http://n.ethz.ch/student/mmoeller/fms/index_e.html Download the latest version, titled Version 2.0 Beta 7 (Windows 9x/ME/2000) – recommended Version
After installing, you will need to install the missing library D3DRM.DLL in your Windows Vista System32 folder. Please be careful to follow these instructions exactly, you could damage your system by accidentally deleting files in this folder. Here is the installation procedure, be sure to follow it exactly.
1. Go to http://www.driverskit.net/dll/get/494.html and enter the code that you see at the bottom of the page.
2. Press the download button, and save the ZIP file to your computer.
3. Extract the file D3DRM.DLL
4. Move the file D3DRM.DLL into the folder C:WindowsSystem32
5. Restart the FMS application, and it should now work perfectly.